Based expericence and PMBOK® Guide, 6th edition* we venture into the different aspects of comprehensive Risk Management. Bring your own project or problem to class and we will use these example for identifcation, quantification and more!
Price for this course is normally 8500:- excl. VAT. There are rebates for early bird, number of delegates from the same organization and more. The course is normally one day on-site … or as an on-line course – however, then over 2-3 days.
Next Course Date:
- April 2021 – ONLINE
* PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- definition of risk
- identification techniques
- documentation needs and best practices
- analysis of risks
- scaling – how to decide on a a relative or absolute x and y axis
- unknown unknowns and the black-swan theory
- practical applications
- communication modes
- risk responses
- plan A – B or C?
- the domino effect
- handling refusal to believe
- follow up and reporting
- how to look at contingency and risk
You will learn how to
- identify risks
- use varying techniques to explore threats and/or opportunities
- create a scale of severity
- look at probability from different angles
- approach probability theory
- when to use Monte Carlo analysis
- communicate risk so that it is not only heard but understood
- plan for several outcomes
- keep risk management alive throughout your initiatives