Leading sAFe® - v. 5.0 with Sa® certification
This is the course for you who want to become an Agilist! It suits managers, executives and persons in a (future) Lean Agile Center of Excellence.
You will become familiar with the framework, top to bottom and back again! You will be able to lead a transformation and you will receive the appropriate tools and terminology to successfully complete your SA (SAFe® Agilist) certification with Scaled Agile Framework® after course competition.
Our instructors are SPCs* and experienced with agile transformations from both a busines- and IT-perspective.
Price for this course is normally 14900:- excl. VAT. There are rebates for early bird, number of delegates from the same organization and more. The course also can be had as a two day on-site … or as an on-line course – however, then over 3-4 days.
Next Course Date:
- April 2021 – ONLINE 6 hrs a day.
- the reasons for a lean-agile transformation
- the competencies needed
- manager to leader transformation
- how a servant leadership changes how a company is run
- the lean-agile principles and values
- how to create flow
- engaging selforganizing teams
- creating Agile Release Trains
- understanding Value Streams
- Cadence and Synchronization: the PI
- building with quality ingrained
.. and more
- The history of Lean Agile
- Systems thinking
- Value Streams – in real life
- Product Development – agile and innovative
- Portfolio management
- Innovation Accounting
- Requirements – how ideas are transformed
- Short intro into DevOps
- Enabling the Program Increment Event from a managerial perspective